Well, I'm Back

Posted on 12/22/2010 by 5 Guita | 1 Firmas




And thus it was. A fourth year of marketing ended. And the fellowship of the UADE... though eternally bound by boredom and tiredness... also ended. Five years to the day since La Salette sent me on my long journey... I found myself looking upon a familiar sight. I was home.
How do you pick up the threads of an old subject? How do you go on WikiWalking... when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no one in there to grade you? There are somethings that time cannot mend... some subjects that you study so hard... that have taken hold. Fernando once told me his part in this college would end... that each of us must come and go in the subte. Fernando's story was now over. There would be no more journeys for him... save one. Next Thursday at Muni.
My dear Piti. You cannot always be torn in two. Sur or Gesell? You will have to be one and whole for many years. At least for the next two months. You have so much to enjoy and to be and to do (and to WikiWalk). Your part in the story will go on.